As title. Comes with aluminium screw adapter for Photon Xt 6.5.
Pictures on request via email
(I will see if I can post one up )
£65 inc p&p
Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 2.8/50 photon Xt
-
Blacknsilver
- Posts: 86
- Joined: 09 Feb 2016, 19:18
- Location: Conwy
-
Blacknsilver
- Posts: 86
- Joined: 09 Feb 2016, 19:18
- Location: Conwy
-
Blacknsilver
- Posts: 86
- Joined: 09 Feb 2016, 19:18
- Location: Conwy
Re: Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 2.8/50 photon Xt
£55 posted.
Re: Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 2.8/50 photon Xt
Hi Mark,
I don't want it!
Ken.
I don't want it!
Ken.
-
Blacknsilver
- Posts: 86
- Joined: 09 Feb 2016, 19:18
- Location: Conwy
Re: Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 2.8/50 photon Xt
Not seen Dave yet. (Shinny head)
-
Blacknsilver
- Posts: 86
- Joined: 09 Feb 2016, 19:18
- Location: Conwy
-
Blacknsilver
- Posts: 86
- Joined: 09 Feb 2016, 19:18
- Location: Conwy
Re: Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 2.8/50 photon Xt
Back up for sale.
Along with Photon 6.5-50. As new. Warranty. Boxed. Soft case etc.
Combined £360
Email
D3landy@yahoo.co.uk
Along with Photon 6.5-50. As new. Warranty. Boxed. Soft case etc.
Combined £360
D3landy@yahoo.co.uk

















