Twin cell T50 AS pill IR's wanted
- some bloke
- NON EMMET
- Posts: 9501
- Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
- Location: Leicester mostly but DEEP S.West sometimes
Twin cell T50 AS pill IR's wanted
Anyone got any unused twin cell T50 850nm AS illuminators laying about? They seem a bit rare now that new EVO torch has appeared.
- some bloke
- NON EMMET
- Posts: 9501
- Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
- Location: Leicester mostly but DEEP S.West sometimes
Re: Twin cell T50 AS pill IR's wanted
Twin cell T50 anything, or with no pill, or even a bare twin cell tube will do for now. What have you? 
Re: Twin cell T50 AS pill IR's wanted
Dave?
are you after a 2 cell t50 tube,
I have one here bud but I am not back home until Monday,
Bob.
are you after a 2 cell t50 tube,
I have one here bud but I am not back home until Monday,
Bob.
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
- some bloke
- NON EMMET
- Posts: 9501
- Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
- Location: Leicester mostly but DEEP S.West sometimes
Re: Twin cell T50 AS pill IR's wanted
Yes please Bob, not the extra add-on one though, I mean the original tube that a twin cell one is built around.
Re: Twin cell T50 AS pill IR's wanted
some bloke wrote:Yes please Bob, not the extra add-on one though, I mean the original tube that a twin cell one is built around.
Dave
drop me a PM with your addy I'll post it to you,
Asaph, it's from a proper double cell t50 I have but I use the single cell tube on it,
bob
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
- some bloke
- NON EMMET
- Posts: 9501
- Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
- Location: Leicester mostly but DEEP S.West sometimes
Re: Twin cell T50 AS pill IR's wanted
Thanks Bob, will do mate.
Re: Twin cell T50 AS pill IR's wanted
Sorry Dave
I missed the post office today
ill get it in the post tomorrow without fail..
bob
I missed the post office today
ill get it in the post tomorrow without fail..
bob
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
- some bloke
- NON EMMET
- Posts: 9501
- Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
- Location: Leicester mostly but DEEP S.West sometimes
Re: Twin cell T50 AS pill IR's wanted
Got it thanks Bob, sorry for the late reply.
Am sorted on these as I've acquired about 30 of them which should keep me going for a few weeks - and it seems the manufacturer still caries them too.
Am sorted on these as I've acquired about 30 of them which should keep me going for a few weeks - and it seems the manufacturer still caries them too.
Re: Twin cell T50 AS pill IR's wanted
cheers Davesome bloke wrote:Got it thanks Bob, sorry for the late reply.![]()
Am sorted on these as I've acquired about 30 of them which should keep me going for a few weeks - and it seems the manufacturer still caries them too.
as long as your back on the road bud,
regards
Bob.
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
















