I've had a few enquiries about spotters over the last few days. Rather than bump them all here is a link to currently built one's ready to ship:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14309
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13649
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13851
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13910
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13167
Spotter varieties for sale
- some bloke
- NON EMMET
- Posts: 9501
- Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
- Location: Leicester mostly but DEEP S.West sometimes
Re: Spotter varieties for sale
Hi
I would like to purchase the 1st one on the list S.B. Pistol Grip Black Sun Spotter for sale with the 50 mm lens.
will paypal the 250 Now please confirm you got it?
Thank you
Steven
I would like to purchase the 1st one on the list S.B. Pistol Grip Black Sun Spotter for sale with the 50 mm lens.
will paypal the 250 Now please confirm you got it?
Thank you
Steven
Last edited by Sandydog on 14 Mar 2016, 12:16, edited 1 time in total.
- some bloke
- NON EMMET
- Posts: 9501
- Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
- Location: Leicester mostly but DEEP S.West sometimes
Re: Spotter varieties for sale
Hi Steve, can you check the paypal address as its not in my account.
Best get your address details off here mate - I meant send me that via PM lol.
dunno why the links aint working.
Best get your address details off here mate - I meant send me that via PM lol.
dunno why the links aint working.
















