Hatsan breaker 900x .22 , nice wooden stock , very good condition , about eight months old , comes with decent unbranded 3-9x40 mildot scope and mounts.
£50
Collection only
Hatsan breaker 900x .22 air rifle
Re: Hatsan breaker 900x .22 air rifle
Damn. I would have had that if you were closer. I'm looking for something like this to give to one of my landowners. The magpies always seem to come around the farmhouse when I'm not there.
. He can have some fun having a pop at them. 
Re: Hatsan breaker 900x .22 air rifle
If u come round this way il take it
Re: Hatsan breaker 900x .22 air rifle
I am up at roydon and nazeing almost every day you can meet me on one of the nurseries and collect it if you like.thesmi wrote:If u come round this way il take it
Re: Hatsan breaker 900x .22 air rifle
The polish on general licence now... when you up there next and til what times etc.....i dont finish work or get to harlow til gone 5 but can oast roydon particuly easy
Re: Hatsan breaker 900x .22 air rifle
thesmi wrote:The polish on general licence now... when you up there next and til what times etc.....i dont finish work or get to harlow til gone 5 but can oast roydon particuly easy
The ones up there should be
Re: Hatsan breaker 900x .22 air rifle
I can possibly tr6 and ask mrs if she can get to you as il be at work......i work in sawbridgworth opposite direction from ur way
Re: Hatsan breaker 900x .22 air rifle
thesmi wrote:I can possibly tr6 and ask mrs if she can get to you as il be at work......i work in sawbridgworth opposite direction from ur way
That could work i normally come home through harlow back to the m11 , pm me your number and i will speak to you sometime thursday afternoon when i finish this course , i will try and remember them .410 carts i owe you as well
Re: Hatsan breaker 900x .22 air rifle
Dont worry i had forgotten. 07894504507.... when i crawl out of bed later il ask her as only jist come in
















