WANTED LEUPOLD QR 30mm HIGH
WANTED LEUPOLD QR 30mm HIGH
As above guys might take a set of 25mm high as well if price is right PS might get off with Med PM with details thanks for your time.
Re: WANTED LEUPOLD QR 30mm HIGH
Re: WANTED LEUPOLD QR 30mm HIGH
Sods law mate I have a set of 25mm ones but unsure how to measure them they look the same height as the 30mm ones I have on,just so I have an option of taking my Swaro off for a S/PX scope for an add on, did yours hold zero if removed.
Re: WANTED LEUPOLD QR 30mm HIGH
I have picatinny rails on all my rifles and that's why I use them. They have never lost zero.
. I watched a Youtube video some time last year on a comparison between these and the equivalent offering from Warne. The Leupold's never lost zero while the Warne's were all over the place.
Re: WANTED LEUPOLD QR 30mm HIGH
Week end bump
















