Thermal camera for sale 30 frames per second refresh rate, 19mm lens, on-board recording via SD card etc. Google Axis Q1921 for full details and specifications and photographs, would be best used as a truck spotter or hand held with a battery pack. £1280.00 This is a bit of serious Swedish technology which had a hefty "when new" price to match the quality, do your own research and look at the video clips on-line etc. Thanks Phil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsQ-bB2 ... r_embedded
Thermal camera for sale.
Re: Thermal camera for sale.
I have been looking for a reasonably priced thermal IP camera for a while.
I take it the sensor is 348x288
Can I have some pics of the actual unit please.
I take it the sensor is 348x288
Can I have some pics of the actual unit please.
Re: Thermal camera for sale.
Thanks.
If you send me a mobile number via a PM, I can do some photographs straight to your mobile. O/K
"No marks or scratches had a very sheltered life. found others in the US over $4,000 and upwards" of Swedish technology with a 30 frame per second picture rate with full SD card 30 day ? recording .
Thanks Phil
If you send me a mobile number via a PM, I can do some photographs straight to your mobile. O/K
"No marks or scratches had a very sheltered life. found others in the US over $4,000 and upwards" of Swedish technology with a 30 frame per second picture rate with full SD card 30 day ? recording .
Thanks Phil




















