Evanixs sniper K with extras

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
Post Reply
Lucky lefty
Posts: 103
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:30
Location: Mansfield England

Evanixs sniper K with extras

Post by Lucky lefty » 08 Dec 2015, 18:12

I have an Evanixs sniper K... Had it for 8 months...never used outside and never got wet...had very little use...comes with a brand new Nikkon Stirling Panamax 4.5-14x50 half mill dot scope with UTG QD scope rings and a locking ring round the magnification ring to zoom up and down quicker...the Air rifle also has a barrel/silencer adapter with a new silencer on the end to really make it quite as it already has a shrouded barrel...there is also a QD Harris Bi-Pod...£850 posted...I will add pics later...
I'm selling to raise money for my brother and his wife who has lung Canser and I'm hopeing to cover bills do he can stay home with her

Post Reply