Trying to get into NV

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
saddler

Trying to get into NV

Post by saddler » 24 May 2020, 23:54

Brought here from other forums :D

Looking for information & user/owner feedback on a few "older" NV odds & ends - more for historical/curiosity reasons than for something likely to see use outside of the garden...

Mainly interested in designs such as the 1st Gen US PVS-2 as per VietNam war use
Keen to know more too about the late 80's issued PVS-4 = how easy are they to find, what to look for, do they need much work, how long do the tubes last, etc.

However, I would also be interested to know more about the in-line Knight KN25 units for a possible project

I've looked through a Pilkington Pocketscope a couple of times, some years back, plus a mate uses a modern Chinese thermal scope on his ratting air-rifle - but not looking at getting into Chinese technology myself....so next to zero time spent with any NV kit

blueeyes

Re: Trying to get into NV

Post by blueeyes » 25 May 2020, 06:31

Hello and a big welcome to the forum I am sure we have a few Tube gures among the members :thumbup: heres something for you from the general NV column http://www.nightvisioncn.com/sdp/625512 ... 905/0.html plenty more there if you search :thumbup: