Torch Factory

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
Xbolt243

Torch Factory

Post by Xbolt243 » 17 May 2019, 14:58

Hi can anyone tell me if they're having any problems with the Torch factory

Andrew2235

Re: Torch Factory

Post by Andrew2235 » 17 May 2019, 18:53

Yes I did don't trad with them at all now. go to fogstarbatteries good comperney to deal with

Xbolt243

Post by Xbolt243 » 18 May 2019, 07:00

Bought Srx from them on Thursday am ,got purchase acknowledged but no delivery info. Tried emailing twice no reply, thought this was strange. Anyway item arrived Friday pm but totally out of blue ,turnover time was good but would have liked a bit of communication. Apologies in advance if there has been any technical issues but it's a bit worrying when you've just spent that kind of money

Regards to all

CustomRifleScopesUK

Post by CustomRifleScopesUK » 22 May 2019, 20:56

Xbolt243 wrote:
18 May 2019, 07:00
Bought Srx from them on Thursday am ,got purchase acknowledged but no delivery info. Tried emailing twice no reply, thought this was strange. Anyway item arrived Friday pm but totally out of blue ,turnover time was good but would have liked a bit of communication. Apologies in advance if there has been any technical issues but it's a bit worrying when you've just spent that kind of money

Regards to all

Hi guys,

The torch factory have had problems with comms and email, so don't worry, i have also found it difficult to get in contact but been re-assured every thing will be back to normal soon !

Kind regards Ash