Hi from Fife

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
Johno2486

Hi from Fife

Post by Johno2486 » 22 Apr 2019, 10:23

Hi :wave: new here on NVF, been on TSD for a while, recently gained a couple of local farms with fair bit of ground to cover, so moving into the NV side of things for Charlie.

Current set up for NV is Tikka T3x stainless in 22-250 fitted with Photon RT with add on IR (more than ample for my needs), I have new Pulsar
Axion m30 on order so hopefully that will bring more to the cross hairs.

Not done a lot of Night shooting, primarily shoot feathered/furred game/deer etc , been member of 6 gun syndicate with 2000+ acres of ground (Red/Roe) for about 6 years, so quite enjoying the Foxing side of things, learning as I go, so far I've taken 7 dogs off between the various pieces of ground over last few weeks.

Not long mounted RT onto Tikka (Picattiny Rail & Cantilever mount) run out of windage adjustment,(no issues on elevation) so will be scouring the forum see if anyone has had same problem & if so what was the remedy, at minute I'm just holding 1'' to left at 100yds till I get it solved.

blueeyes

Re: Hi from Fife

Post by blueeyes » 23 Apr 2019, 06:39

Hello and a big welcome to the forum , Photons are famous on these problems and plenty reading on here just type in Photon out of windage in the search bar top right on page , heres one to get you started https://nightvisionforumuk.com/viewtopi ... ge#p143948