Page 1 of 2

tell me what dvr i want lads

Posted: 25 Jan 2013, 22:31
by sunndog
so, inevitably i'm thinking about getting a dvr
i'v not really taken much notice of the dvr stuff in the past. i know theres the lawmate, too dear
is it the jxd somthing? people seem to have issue's with these
dogcam. used to popular i think

if possible i just want a plug and play job. that gives a decent picture

any advice?.....adam

Re: tell me what dvr i want lads

Posted: 25 Jan 2013, 22:37
by slimbo1973
sunndog wrote:so, inevitably i'm thinking about getting a dvr
i'v not really taken much notice of the dvr stuff in the past. i know theres the lawmate, too dear
is it the jxd somthing? people seem to have issue's with these
dogcam. used to popular i think

if possible i just want a plug and play job. that gives a decent picture

any advice?.....adam
I use the same as marky , its the Mini DVR 111 , cracking little unit

stew

Re: tell me what dvr i want lads

Posted: 25 Jan 2013, 22:48
by sunndog
rinky dink link please fella

Re: tell me what dvr i want lads

Posted: 25 Jan 2013, 22:57
by Marky610
slimbo1973 wrote:
sunndog wrote:so, inevitably i'm thinking about getting a dvr
i'v not really taken much notice of the dvr stuff in the past. i know theres the lawmate, too dear
is it the jxd somthing? people seem to have issue's with these
dogcam. used to popular i think

if possible i just want a plug and play job. that gives a decent picture

any advice?.....adam
I use the same as marky , its the Mini DVR 111 , cracking little unit

stew
You need to find the set up menu and turn off the time stamp and turn on the microphone :mrgreen:

Here you go bud

http://www.cameras-cctv.com/mini-dvr/mini-dvr-h720-kit

Re: tell me what dvr i want lads

Posted: 25 Jan 2013, 23:03
by slimbo1973
Marky610 wrote:
slimbo1973 wrote:
sunndog wrote:so, inevitably i'm thinking about getting a dvr
i'v not really taken much notice of the dvr stuff in the past. i know theres the lawmate, too dear
is it the jxd somthing? people seem to have issue's with these
dogcam. used to popular i think

if possible i just want a plug and play job. that gives a decent picture

any advice?.....adam
I use the same as marky , its the Mini DVR 111 , cracking little unit

stew
You need to find the set up menu and turn off the time stamp and turn on the microphone :mrgreen:

Here you go bud

http://www.cameras-cctv.com/mini-dvr/mini-dvr-h720-kit
Cheers will try that ,:-)

Re: tell me what dvr i want lads

Posted: 25 Jan 2013, 23:12
by SikaStag
What are your thoughts on this DVR Marky. I realise the postage costs are over the top. I could get it sent over for a fraction of that price. I like the idea of the wired remote and wireless remote. Built in 30gb hard drive and SD card slot.

I do not the first thing about these but this one seems to have some good features.


http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PV800-Surveil ... 19d8652da8

Re: tell me what dvr i want lads

Posted: 25 Jan 2013, 23:15
by Marky610
SikaStag wrote:What are your thoughts on this DVR Marky. I realise the postage costs are over the top. I could get it sent over for a fraction of that price. I like the idea of the wired remote and wireless remote. Built in 30gb hard drive and SD card slot.

I do not the first thing about these but this one seems to have some good features.


http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PV800-Surveil ... 19d8652da8
Thats a Lawmate bud, the dogs danglies, bloody good find my friend, just expect to be bidding against half the members on here :mrgreen:

Having reread the blerb it's a lower resulution than the dvr I'm using, you need either the new PV500 Eco or PV1000

Re: tell me what dvr i want lads

Posted: 25 Jan 2013, 23:22
by sunndog
lol bet your glad you posted that sika

thanks for the info upto now lads. i aint gonna be buying one this week or anything i'll look into it a bit first

Re: tell me what dvr i want lads

Posted: 25 Jan 2013, 23:41
by SikaStag
I will not be bidding on it mate. I have spent far too much this month. Dreading the Mastercard bill arriving.
Between buying a Milling machine and a used Pratt Burnerd chuck with a full set of collets. Oh forgot about the new rifle barrel as well and headspace gauges and grizzly rods. Santa came late for me.

I need to selling some toys to pay for my builds. I am definitely selling the NS200 to raise funds for my own builds.

I will need to put any plans for a NV build on hold till I can build up some more funds. ( I always clear my Mastercard bill every month), Never ever pay interest.

If someone on the forum gets a good deal buying it. That would be cool.

Re: tell me what dvr i want lads

Posted: 18 Mar 2013, 21:10
by B&W FOX
HELP.......................................... Ive got a mini DVR recorder its a LS-H720 and when I hook it up to my Pulsar DFA75 I get the sound and no pic's, I have them both set to PAL, and it just throws up the "no signal" warning, any clues??? or do I just unload it and buy a Yukon.

Answers on the back of a £50 note please. :lol:

Just been on the phone to SC, YukonDVR on its way, hope that will be the recording sorted out.