Page 1 of 1
Rumours on the wind from Asia
Posted: 04 Dec 2015, 23:25
by hairyyoda
Hello all.
Apparently there are a "glut" of these "still" waiting to flood the market
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Digital-Night ... SwFGNWTWXs starting price is getting lower and lower every month

if all else fails you could buy one as a stocking filler for a Christmas present for one of the children or grandchildren
Thanks Phil
Re: Rumours on the wind from Asia
Posted: 05 Dec 2015, 09:29
by phoenix
I bought one of these when they first came out - tempted by the supposed NV range finding capability.
I can honestly say that this is the worst piece of NV equipment I have ever used
The inbuilt IR is rubbish, and the near eye display resolution is terrible.
It's a shame really, because the idea is excellent.
If they had used a decent camera, and decent display it could have been a real winner.
Cheers
Bruce
Re: Rumours on the wind from Asia
Posted: 05 Dec 2015, 16:46
by some bloke
I'm glad I waited a while and saw some being sold on soon after they were bought.
I'm a bit slow sometimes but that's enough indication for me that the hype about them was just that.
