Page 1 of 1

newbie... Please be gentle!

Posted: 12 Oct 2015, 06:41
by Pete236
Morning all :)

Another newbie has appeared on the scene to ask daft questions and generally be a pain!
I'm an air rifle shooter and pretty new to it too. 1 permission with a fair few bunnies, also get the odd pigeon and tree rat. Plenty of rooks but they're too clever for me!
I've got a little hone made NV set up that I bought 2nd hand... and I'm tinkering with it! E700 camera, small rechargeable battery pack, small LCD screen that is recordable. It was all mounted in a great big box that wad bulky and heavy, so I'm slimming it down. The chap's wiring skills were a bit messy so trying to figure it all out is a challenge!
Hope to hang around here and get to know folks, I night even learn summat!
Cheers, Pete.

Re: newbie... Please be gentle!

Posted: 12 Oct 2015, 10:15
by silent shooter
Welcome to the forum Pete :thumbup:
Geoff

Re: newbie... Please be gentle!

Posted: 12 Oct 2015, 13:42
by some bloke
Hi Pete - welcome to the forum.

That will all fall into place no problem if you think of the coloured cables all going together.

So red is power for all components, Black is neutral for all components, yellow (1st option) or white if no yellow is signal between the camera and monitor.

Re: newbie... Please be gentle!

Posted: 12 Oct 2015, 16:45
by rodp
Hi Pete, and welcome. Geoff should have mentioned can you narrow down your location to nearest town or city, I think his weight problem's distracting him though :lol: