Rabbits in shades ???
Posted: 22 Aug 2015, 15:22
Went out last night and had a walk around a permission, It was really muggy and quite an uncomfortable evening really. Anyway, we decided to move on to a smaller permission closer to home that's a comfortable walk around it. As we were loading up to move on I strolled down the lane a few yards and scanned one of the fields with the thermal, 10 rabbits. Guns were put away so just looking really. I shone a red led in the field and got no eyeshine, absolute zero
Crossed the lane to another field, not on our permission, and shone the red led ............ eyeshine everywhere. Crossed back over the lane to the original field and scanned again, yep, plenty of bunnies. Shone the led and no eyeshine
I could see the rabbits moving about through the thermal and the grass was short but no eyeshine what so ever. They were a bit far off to spot with the naked eye but you could see some shapes so they weren't hidden from view ................. could they have been wearing shades you think
I could see the rabbits moving about through the thermal and the grass was short but no eyeshine what so ever. They were a bit far off to spot with the naked eye but you could see some shapes so they weren't hidden from view ................. could they have been wearing shades you think