Page 1 of 1
Archer scope inserts
Posted: 30 Apr 2015, 23:25
by Trevor17
Can anyone tell me where to get the correct size insert for the archer boyonet. I've got this archer from a friend and my scope is a different size to his ( 44 mm diameter )
Re: Archer scope inserts
Posted: 01 May 2015, 05:10
by kingsy18
Get in touch with starlight nightvision cost you a tenner.
Re: Archer scope inserts
Posted: 04 May 2015, 22:36
by Trevor17
Thanks for that but have got sorted at local shop cheers .
Having problems picking out the crosshairs on my Hawke sidewinder whilst using the Archer. I have tried all the different variations and the parallax on the scope but I don't know if I'm missing something ??
Any advise please!!
Re: Archer scope inserts
Posted: 06 May 2015, 22:48
by Gloop
You need to adjust the diopter to suit your eye.
So turn the focus and open the lens fully. Put it up to the scope lens. Twiste the diopter until it comes into focus.
Any problems pm me your number and I will talk you through it.