Page 1 of 1
Adding pictures
Posted: 19 Jan 2015, 20:00
by barney 66
Can I post up a picture without a photobucket account ? I seem to be struggling with it a bit,
Thanks barney
Re: Adding pictures
Posted: 19 Jan 2015, 21:03
by sunndog
you need to use a hosting site of some sort I'm afraid matey
Re: Adding pictures
Posted: 19 Jan 2015, 21:06
by barney 66
Ok Thanks, I give it a go tomorrow
Re: Adding pictures
Posted: 19 Jan 2015, 22:00
by sunndog
If you really struggle email them to me and I'll stick em in your post for ya
Re: Adding pictures
Posted: 19 Jan 2015, 22:18
by andybig
Sorry to butt in.
If you use Photo Bucket.
Upload the pictures into that from your picture files off your PC.
Then pick the picture you want and it will come with a little image of a chain in a little square box. (at the top right of the picture)
Click that box, then a pop up of 4 link will pop up.
Click the bottom link.
Then paste it where you want it on your forum post.
Always click the post preveiw to see if its working.
Re: Adding pictures
Posted: 20 Jan 2015, 05:51
by barney 66
sunndog wrote:If you really struggle email them to me and I'll stick em in your post for ya
Thanks for your offer, picture now sorted with andybigs excellent guide for dummys, Thanks for that andybig,
barney