Page 1 of 1

New member saying hello

Posted: 31 Dec 2014, 15:29
by tomburras
Hi all I have just joined the forum so thaught I should use my manners and say hi!

I'm just putting together a setup from eBay and I'm just waiting for my ir illuminator to arrive.

I plan on using it for rabbits instead of my lamp and I'm new to this nightvision so can't wait for illuminator to arrive so I can go play out with it!

Cheers guys.

Re: New member saying hello

Posted: 31 Dec 2014, 16:21
by jrn
Hi there they are a good bunch on here very helpful. :wave:

Re: New member saying hello

Posted: 31 Dec 2014, 16:25
by some bloke
Hi Tom, welcome to our forum. :thumbup:

Re: New member saying hello

Posted: 31 Dec 2014, 17:39
by sunndog
tomburras wrote:Hi all I have just joined the forum so thaught I should use my manners and say hi!

I'm just putting together a setup from eBay and I'm just waiting for my ir illuminator to arrive.

I plan on using it for rabbits instead of my lamp and I'm new to this nightvision so can't wait for illuminator to arrive so I can go play out with it!

Cheers guys.

Welcome aboard fella, plenty of help on hand here


We've got a bit of a glitch on the forum atm, we seem to have lost the location box from the registration page....so could you follow the link below and fill it in for us please mate


viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2197

Re: New member saying hello

Posted: 31 Dec 2014, 18:48
by gypo
Welcome fella, don't forget to put some pics up of your new build :thumbup:
G

Re: New member saying hello

Posted: 01 Jan 2015, 11:49
by 22-250jock
welcome aboard Tom :thumbup:

cheers jock

Re: New member saying hello

Posted: 01 Jan 2015, 13:26
by tomburras
Thanks for the welcomes guys :thumbup: I cheated a bit as I bought a screen and camera mount tube ready made so I didn't build it completely myself. I'll put some pics up of my gun/nightvision setup when my torch arrives and it's all put together.

Iv filled in my location, thanks again guys.

Re: New member saying hello

Posted: 01 Jan 2015, 13:33
by sunndog
Cheers fella

Re: New member saying hello

Posted: 01 Jan 2015, 14:45
by silent shooter
Hi buddy and welcome to the forum :thumbup:

Geoff