How do you fellas download movies as attachments, please?

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
Post Reply
PESCA

How do you fellas download movies as attachments, please?

Post by PESCA » 10 Aug 2012, 13:17

I've got some thermal footage which I'd like to download, but haven't done it before.

I'm running a Mac and normally open with VLC, but I've managed to get the file saved as an Windows Media Player file (MP4?).

How on earth do I get that onto here, please?

Cheers.
George

User avatar
Marky610
Posts: 3503
Joined: 12 Jul 2012, 15:10
Location: Mid Suffolk
Contact:

Re: How do you fellas download movies as attachments, please

Post by Marky610 » 10 Aug 2012, 13:31

Stick it on YouTube or Photobucket then embed it on here ;)



:geek:
Land Rovers, who would be daft enough to own one?

PESCA

Re: How do you fellas download movies as attachments, please

Post by PESCA » 10 Aug 2012, 13:45

Thanks for that, Mark. Didn't give Photobucket a thought, to be honest.

George

Post Reply