weekend without rain
-
verminfilmer
Re: weekend without rain
i didnt see the pheasant vid but got told about it, a bit stupid realy. anyhow with all this wet weather ive just about harvested all my cherry tomatoes for some reason they loved all the rain, all the rest of the veg and flowers has suffered due to this wet weather, it must have rained everyday in yorkshire for 2 months now about time we had some sun. my Rifles are all ready for the Rabbit harvest ive split the birds up yesturday ready for flying in the near futer so alls not that bad i guess. ATB john
Re: weekend without rain
Looking like your prayers have been answered re the weather, and I noticed that the combines are out so hopefully they will remove the grass so I actually see something. Got 3 bunnies the last time I was out. Couldn't even see the ears. Costs me more in bleddy fuel........ anyway nearly ready to rock and roll. Got another mount coming my way and I think that will do a brilliant job on pushing the scope so far that it will be spot on with the NV.
Re: weekend without rain
The weather has definately improved up here, 3 days without rain
Speaking to my main farmer on Saturday night and the man from Delmonte says 3 weeks and it'll all be go.
That's about two and a half thousand acres, so gonna be a busy bloke trying to get around it all, bring it on, I bloody love it.
Speaking to my main farmer on Saturday night and the man from Delmonte says 3 weeks and it'll all be go.
That's about two and a half thousand acres, so gonna be a busy bloke trying to get around it all, bring it on, I bloody love it.
Effluent in many languages.
-
PESCA
Re: weekend without rain
Looking like the same here, Chas. I wrongly thought that there would be a delay because of all of the rain and no sun, but seemingly not.
The rape isn't a problem as it just gets sprayed off.
Out last night guarding our biggest pen. Charlie was no show. Don't blame him, as it was gusting over 45 mph and really wild. I started off up a high seat, but gave it up as bad (dangerous) job and ended up in the truck.
George
The rape isn't a problem as it just gets sprayed off.
Out last night guarding our biggest pen. Charlie was no show. Don't blame him, as it was gusting over 45 mph and really wild. I started off up a high seat, but gave it up as bad (dangerous) job and ended up in the truck.
George
















