New here
New here
Hi all been shooting for just over a year now targets and pest control got permission on a local golf course thinking off getting into NV if i can do it myself 
AA S410 Carbine .22 Hawke Varmint 6-24x44 sf
AA TX200 MKIII .22 Hawke Varmint 4-16x44
AA TX200 MKIII .22 Hawke Varmint 4-16x44
-
silent shooter
- FOUNDER
- Posts: 1826
- Joined: 14 Oct 2011, 10:30
- Location: Reading, Berkshire
Re: New here
Hi stokie3 welcome to the forum mate,you will find plenty of info on all aspects of nv to keep you busy for a while.
If you need any help at all don't hesitate to ask,hope you enjoy
atb Geoff
If you need any help at all don't hesitate to ask,hope you enjoy
atb Geoff
Re: New here
You've got Dambuster Dave
aka "Some Bloke" {on here} down your neck of the woods, get friendly with him for want of a better suggestion
He's messed about with stuff for long enough and might be willing to part with a bit of info.
But be careful, He's a taxi driver
He's messed about with stuff for long enough and might be willing to part with a bit of info.
But be careful, He's a taxi driver
Effluent in many languages.
Re: New here
Thanks for the welcomes 
AA S410 Carbine .22 Hawke Varmint 6-24x44 sf
AA TX200 MKIII .22 Hawke Varmint 4-16x44
AA TX200 MKIII .22 Hawke Varmint 4-16x44
-
porkycrook
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 07 Apr 2012, 04:07
- Location: Oxford
- some bloke
- NON EMMET
- Posts: 9501
- Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
- Location: Leicester mostly but DEEP S.West sometimes
Re: New here
Hi stokie3, Yup I have a couple of digital homebuilds.
Whereabouts are you, and what are you using mate? I 'do a couple of golf courses too, wonder if we do the same ones?
EDIT: Just realised we have 'cyber-met' on another forum so I know where - and what - and where... and no we don't do the same one's.
OER that sounds bad but it's not meant bad lol.
Whereabouts are you, and what are you using mate? I 'do a couple of golf courses too, wonder if we do the same ones?
EDIT: Just realised we have 'cyber-met' on another forum so I know where - and what - and where... and no we don't do the same one's.
OER that sounds bad but it's not meant bad lol.
Re: New here
Which forum as im on a couple lol i tend to use the same name..some bloke wrote:Hi stokie3, Yup I have a couple of digital homebuilds.
Whereabouts are you, and what are you using mate? I 'do a couple of golf courses too, wonder if we do the same ones?
EDIT: Just realised we have 'cyber-met' on another forum so I know where - and what - and where... and no we don't do the same one's.![]()
OER that sounds bad but it's not meant bad lol.
AA S410 Carbine .22 Hawke Varmint 6-24x44 sf
AA TX200 MKIII .22 Hawke Varmint 4-16x44
AA TX200 MKIII .22 Hawke Varmint 4-16x44
















