Foxpro and my lugoles

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
User avatar
rodp
NON EMMET
Posts: 4159
Joined: 09 Mar 2012, 22:49
Location: The Black Country

Re: Foxpro and my lugoles

Post by rodp » 24 Nov 2015, 19:08

Apparently, according to the importer, the led flashes when batts are low and not when calling ............. bummer :cry:
"Land Rover, the worlds best 4x4 by far"

"Argo, a great 8x8"

Gloop
Posts: 2023
Joined: 02 Nov 2011, 13:09
Location: Andover

Re: Foxpro and my lugoles

Post by Gloop » 24 Nov 2015, 21:28

That is a shame, but I've gone and bought one. It has the buttons and rather than a Screen I can't read I just have to remember a few buttons. And I don't feel I need 200 calls. 5 or six at a push should cover me........ I hope.

Nipper64
Posts: 114
Joined: 11 Mar 2014, 23:43
Location: Caerphilly

Re: Foxpro and my lugoles

Post by Nipper64 » 25 Nov 2015, 19:29

:oops: yep they are right it doesn't flash when the batteries are charged, sorry about that Rod. Gary

User avatar
rodp
NON EMMET
Posts: 4159
Joined: 09 Mar 2012, 22:49
Location: The Black Country

Re: Foxpro and my lugoles

Post by rodp » 25 Nov 2015, 21:45

No problem Gary, it was worth a shot :thumbup:
"Land Rover, the worlds best 4x4 by far"

"Argo, a great 8x8"

Gloop
Posts: 2023
Joined: 02 Nov 2011, 13:09
Location: Andover

Re: Foxpro and my lugoles

Post by Gloop » 25 Nov 2015, 23:13

Anybody got any decent .wav files for the icotech? The ones on the average outdoors site don't sound that clear on the computer. Might be ok on the caller. Will find out tomorrow when I try to load them up.

User avatar
hairyyoda
Posts: 1004
Joined: 28 Oct 2013, 18:26
Location: Carmarthenshire

Re: Foxpro and my lugoles

Post by hairyyoda » 26 Nov 2015, 16:54

Gloop.
I can send you the SD cards out of a new Spitfire and a six month old Wildfire if you can transfer them on to your PC/laptop if that is of help ? Phil (not sure if they are all mp3 or is there are other formats on the SD cards ?)
ImageImageImage

Gloop
Posts: 2023
Joined: 02 Nov 2011, 13:09
Location: Andover

Re: Foxpro and my lugoles

Post by Gloop » 29 Nov 2015, 22:51

Thanks for that but I bought a micro sd card reader so I could transfer the calls from the spitfire to the icotech. However, the spitfire uses a weird format that is more used in databases? Some of them are MP3 but most, on mine aren't. And of course unless they MP3 or wav I cannot use them.
But I've managed to cobble together enough to have it sounding like uk animals. Didn't think a flock of turkeys would call much in. :geek:

User avatar
22-250jock
Posts: 2437
Joined: 07 Dec 2012, 17:53
Location: west sussex

Re: Foxpro and my lugoles

Post by 22-250jock » 30 Nov 2015, 18:04

PM inbound Declan ;)

cheers jock
“When guns are outlawed, only the Government will have guns. The Government - and a few outlaws. If that happens, you can count me among the outlaws.”
― Edward Abbey,

Gloop
Posts: 2023
Joined: 02 Nov 2011, 13:09
Location: Andover

Re: Foxpro and my lugoles

Post by Gloop » 04 Dec 2015, 00:24

Got the PM. Cheers.

Well looks like I have an icotech and a spitfire. Think I Sussed the problem with the spitfire. Unusual for me. So I should be able to do a side by side review as soon as I can get out. Just not getting a lot of time at the moment.

Post Reply