Fizz

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
Post Reply
axel
Posts: 194
Joined: 23 Oct 2012, 13:49
Location: warwickshire

Fizz

Post by axel » 21 Aug 2015, 19:10

I've left you a message over on the ukvarminting .

axel

User avatar
fizzbangwhallop
Posts: 2613
Joined: 18 Oct 2011, 11:27
Location: north herts

Re: Fizz

Post by fizzbangwhallop » 21 Aug 2015, 23:50

axel wrote:I've left you a message over on the ukvarminting .

axel

Cheers Axel,

There were a couple in my inbox and if I've replied I know which ones which :thumbup: (or maybe not :eh: :lol: )

Either way.. .looking forward to hearing from you...you could always pm me on here.

Thanks

Fizz
8-)
Image

A correct grip on the butt & cheekweld is imperative for accurate shooting. :crazy: :lol:

axel
Posts: 194
Joined: 23 Oct 2012, 13:49
Location: warwickshire

Re: Fizz

Post by axel » 22 Aug 2015, 10:47

Hi Fizz, Just in case you don't get the reply I left for you on ukvarminting

just cover the cost of postage and a drink

cheers ( Hic )

axel

Post Reply