Search found 3 matches
- 17 Jul 2012, 15:53
- Forum: Chatterbox & introductions
- Topic: New here
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4489
Re: New here
Hi stokie3, Yup I have a couple of digital homebuilds. Whereabouts are you, and what are you using mate? I 'do a couple of golf courses too, wonder if we do the same ones? EDIT: Just realised we have 'cyber-met' on another forum so I know where - and what - and where... and no we don't do the same ...
- 12 Jul 2012, 06:57
- Forum: Chatterbox & introductions
- Topic: New here
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4489
Re: New here
Thanks for the welcomes 
- 10 Jul 2012, 20:51
- Forum: Chatterbox & introductions
- Topic: New here
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4489
New here
Hi all been shooting for just over a year now targets and pest control got permission on a local golf course thinking off getting into NV if i can do it myself 
















