Search found 2 matches
- 02 Dec 2015, 18:09
- Forum: Chatterbox & introductions
- Topic: Photon 6.5 lens insert removal tool
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2645
Re: Photon 6.5 lens insert removal tool
Thanks, I'll let you know how I get on. If all goes Badley then I'll convert it to accept a camera lens a la extreme design that people post about. It be a learning experience either way!
- 01 Dec 2015, 19:39
- Forum: Chatterbox & introductions
- Topic: Photon 6.5 lens insert removal tool
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2645
Photon 6.5 lens insert removal tool
I'm new, so hello. Ref the 6.5 photon and the glued in insert to prevent a doubler being fitted, has anyone removed one yet? I am going to make a tool to do so, but any prior knowledge would be appreciated. By the way, I have heard it may invalidate the warranty, but I doubt it'd stand up in court a...
















