Search found 3 matches
- 17 Jun 2019, 19:51
- Forum: Sales and wanted items, swaps, e.t.c
- Topic: E700/C mount lens carriers for spotter builds - clearance.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5206
Re: E700/C mount lens carriers for spotter builds - clearance.
Hi please can I have an e700 mount? Cheers. Tom.
- 01 Jan 2015, 13:26
- Forum: Chatterbox & introductions
- Topic: New member saying hello
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4146
Re: New member saying hello
Thanks for the welcomes guys
I cheated a bit as I bought a screen and camera mount tube ready made so I didn't build it completely myself. I'll put some pics up of my gun/nightvision setup when my torch arrives and it's all put together.
Iv filled in my location, thanks again guys.
Iv filled in my location, thanks again guys.
- 31 Dec 2014, 15:29
- Forum: Chatterbox & introductions
- Topic: New member saying hello
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4146
New member saying hello
Hi all I have just joined the forum so thaught I should use my manners and say hi! I'm just putting together a setup from eBay and I'm just waiting for my ir illuminator to arrive. I plan on using it for rabbits instead of my lamp and I'm new to this nightvision so can't wait for illuminator to arri...
















