Handheld | remote | mountable spotter and wireless viewer (sold)

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
Torchwood

Handheld | remote | mountable spotter and wireless viewer (sold)

Post by Torchwood » 04 Jan 2015, 14:34

Selling my spotter to fund a pvs7 style binos. it's a complete spotting slution. It's build with exview 700tvl 960h camera, 12v elwirecraft 1800mah battery, 2.5" hd screen, it's rather high reslution for its size, not cheap to buy ( can exchange it for 5" hd screen ), 5-50mm 1.8 fujinon cs lens, wireless video transmitter and charger. This unit will give over 4 hours of continuous use with screen on and 6 hours with screen off while using the viewer, range is really good with t20. Over 300 yards. 5-50 zoom is handy for short ranges.
In addition this comes with a remote viewer, nothing special, knocked up with used project box and a low reslution 3.5" screen ( can upgrade to 5" hd screen at cost ) Very usable. Runs on 2x18650 batteries ( will include two batteries, charger not included )and has a reciever and antenna. This has a good 50m range in open space and 20m indoor. The screen has a weaver mount that can be mounted on a tripod or any weaver bases.

I'll throw in a loupe that makes this spotter awesome. But it has a chipped eyepiece ( visible on one of the photos )won't see it if looking through.

It's multi purpose. As it's quite light, can mount it on car mirror with suction mount, some degree of control from inside the cab. View remotely inside.
Have the spotter on tripod looking at bate, mount the monitor on the rifle, you have two views now.
Fantastic spotter on its own when used with loupe, a bit long but clear image would compensate that. No pixel visible.

Wanting £285 posted.

These or not in the deal, suction mount and qr weaver mount for tripod at extra £20 or £300 for the lot. Payment by bank transfer please.

Edit: one and only price drop £260 posted for the lot.

Toni

Last edited by Torchwood on 05 Jan 2015, 18:48, edited 4 times in total.

bobjs

Re: Handheld/remote/mountable spotter and wireless viewer

Post by bobjs » 04 Jan 2015, 16:59

Wow,

Just what I was thinking of for remote monitoring from inside the vehicle, but being a newbee I have no idea if it would do what I want,

And way outside my budget :(

Bob
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now

Torchwood

Re: Handheld/remote/mountable spotter and wireless viewer

Post by Torchwood » 04 Jan 2015, 17:07

That what I use it mainly. Mounted on the door mirror. It dose it perfectly.

Asking price is combination of all parts used. It soon adds up.

Toni

bobjs

Re: Handheld | remote | mountable spotter and wireless viewer

Post by bobjs » 04 Jan 2015, 17:27

Cheers tony,

I'll have to save up a bit more mate, I want a complete set up like this ready to go as i have no idea what its all about i just fancy trying it, but other things restrict the flow of cash at the moment,one being this having purchased a 12 bore for a mate who now does not want it has scuppered me, and it's such a nice gun I'll keep it as it was at a great price and it's worth a bit more now I have cleaned it serviced it etc,

Someone's going to get a nice set up here,

Regards
bob,
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

rodp
NON EMMET

Post by rodp » 04 Jan 2015, 20:42

Bob, you will get the same sort of view from that as with mine, the one you tried over Birdlip ! ideal for what you want mate :thumbup:
"Land Rover, the worlds best 4x4 by far"

"Argo, a great 8x8"

bobjs

Post by bobjs » 04 Jan 2015, 21:02

rodp wrote:Bob, you will get the same sort of view from that as with mine, the one you tried over Birdlip ! ideal for what you want mate :thumbup:
Hi rod, thank you for that, sadly money is defo a bit short,but I'm on the case

Bob

Ps: happy new year sir :crazy:

rodp
NON EMMET

Post by rodp » 04 Jan 2015, 23:51

bobjs wrote:
rodp wrote:Bob, you will get the same sort of view from that as with mine, the one you tried over Birdlip ! ideal for what you want mate :thumbup:
Hi rod, thank you for that, sadly money is defo a bit short,but I'm on the case

Bob

Ps: happy new year sir :crazy:

And to you and yours Bob. :thumbup:
"Land Rover, the worlds best 4x4 by far"

"Argo, a great 8x8"

Torchwood

Post by Torchwood » 05 Jan 2015, 17:20

One and only price drop. £260 posted for the lot.

Toni

Getorfmyland

Post by Getorfmyland » 05 Jan 2015, 18:11

Hi, I will take it.
Pm your details and I pay by bank transfer.
Regards
Ben

Torchwood

Post by Torchwood » 05 Jan 2015, 18:16

It's yours fella,
Pm your way with bank details.

Cheers
Toni