Cheap DVR with audio wanted

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
some bloke
NON EMMET

Cheap DVR with audio wanted

Post by some bloke » 27 Oct 2023, 08:47

Almost everybody has set aside good home built rigs for factory built one's now. I like the look of those Hik micro alpex a50t's but can't justify the cost of even second hand one's, especially with the few rabbits left on my overshot perms.

So - anyone got an unloved DVR with audio taking up cupboard space I can use with my Kwikfit? I rather liked the one's Marky sold with his NiteTecs but others would be nearly as good. I can't afford much on my basic state pension so no silly prices please.

This is what I've been doing of late:

https://youtu.be/lo9nA-qygJU

womble1963

Re: Cheap DVR with audio wanted

Post by womble1963 » 27 Oct 2023, 11:41

Hi I've an old sniper cam if that is of any use to you . Plus one for spares . ;)

phoenix
BRUCE ALMIGHTY

Post by phoenix » 27 Oct 2023, 13:26

Dave,
I have a Lawmate PV500 EVO and a couple of other small DVRs I got from Fizz a few years ago and have never used.
Loads of cables and chargers with them
They're yours if you want them.
pm me your address and I'll send them down

Cheers

Bruce
LAND ROVER - THE WORLD'S WORST 4X4 BY FAR

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 27 Oct 2023, 13:59

Blimey thanks ever so much chaps.

Womble 1963 - I can't remember what DVR came with the Snipercam, thank you for your kind offer. As Bruce has at least one known quality one I'll PM my address to him.

Bruce you have always been a star for me, thank you very much for your above and beyond kindness. I'll PM you after posting this.

fizzbangwhallop

Post by fizzbangwhallop » 27 Oct 2023, 15:38

some bloke wrote:
27 Oct 2023, 13:59
Blimey thanks ever so much chaps.

Womble 1963 - I can't remember what DVR came with the Snipercam, thank you for your kind offer. As Bruce has at least one known quality one I'll PM my address to him.

Bruce you have always been a star for me, thank you very much for your above and beyond kindness. I'll PM you after posting this.
We're those kinda guys Dave ... I did wonder a couple of months ago if Bruce had ever used them, now I know :lol: :thumbup:

iirc I thought the Lawmate might need a new battery but suck it and see..... you never know. ;)

Cheers

Fizz
8-)

Just looked and I've still got a PDF copy of the Lawmate manual in my Desktop...... that's what I found the other month having a tidy up in there. Almost deleted it too! :lol:

A correct grip on the butt & cheekweld is imperative for accurate shooting. :crazy: :lol:

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 27 Oct 2023, 15:52

Hey fizz - I'd reckognise that ass anywhere, thought you'd evaporated lol. Good to see you here and yes some of the members on this forum made it what it is today - still a very helpful place.

Yes the PDF would be appreciated my ansum and a spare battery is a small price to pay for such good kit but it might run off a USB power bank I have so its permanently recording through the whole trip - handy because concentrating on the shot often sees me forgetting to press record in case i lose the opportunity. :thumbup:

Looks like I'll be able to get an audio DVR onto my dash spotter too now. :wave:
The switch on top is to turn the monitor off so less eye distraction and less flies being attracted to it through the open window.

phoenix
BRUCE ALMIGHTY

Post by phoenix » 27 Oct 2023, 17:12

The Lawmate still works - I powered it up this afternoon
There is also copy of the manual in the box but what Fizz sends may be more complete and legible.

Cheers

Bruce

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 27 Oct 2023, 17:38

phoenix wrote:
27 Oct 2023, 17:12
The Lawmate still works - I powered it up this afternoon
There is also copy of the manual in the box but what Fizz sends may be more complete and legible.

Cheers

Bruce
Cheers Bruce, I'd likely struggle with the usual tiny text in the printed version TBH.

fizzbangwhallop

Post by fizzbangwhallop » 28 Oct 2023, 08:17

Good stuff Dave, I’ll fire up the desktop later today and email the manual over :thumbup:

Thinking about the smaller DVR, which is about matchbox size, I’ve got the name ‘first person view’ floating about in my head as to where I bought it or as the name of it… I don’t think there was a screen on it to keep it simple 🤔

Cheers

Fizz
😎

A correct grip on the butt & cheekweld is imperative for accurate shooting. :crazy: :lol:

phoenix
BRUCE ALMIGHTY

Post by phoenix » 28 Oct 2023, 08:43

There is a DVR, cables and charger marked FPV in the box I'm sending Dave today

Cheers

Bruce