Trump.

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
Radagast
junior librarian

Re: Trump.

Post by Radagast » 11 Sep 2017, 09:00

Post deleted as off topic.
Last edited by Radagast on 12 Sep 2017, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.

sauer

Post by sauer » 11 Sep 2017, 09:05

So .....
If one of your proudest achievements why do you go and belittle it ...and belittle that boy you so proud of ...or more proud of yourself ?

For one so in tune with autism to come out with a flippant peace of shit comment like that ?!

Radagast
junior librarian

Post by Radagast » 11 Sep 2017, 14:25

Last edited by Radagast on 12 Sep 2017, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.

rodp
NON EMMET

Post by rodp » 11 Sep 2017, 15:46

Well said Radders :thumbup:
"Land Rover, the worlds best 4x4 by far"

"Argo, a great 8x8"

sauer

Post by sauer » 12 Sep 2017, 01:51

yup your right

i was a knee jerk reaction.....it doesnt happen often but im not thinking im wrong in this in any way

if your so proud of your achievement well done ....but as i said to come out with a flippant comment that belittles a condition which millions are struggling with every day is just wrong.

your right about May but to take that ineptitude and degrade Autism to muppet status just shows what you really think

but you already stated you dont care....

as you said if that makes you on the spectrum then you dont care

classic autism traits.... so do you class yourself as a muppet?

in fact dont answer ....like you said just ignore it .

i do on a daily basis with my two autistic kids, every fucking day i ignore the ignorance and ill advised comments from those who dont know , dont have a clue..what i wont ignore is when some asshole makes a flippant comment which isnt through ignorance but a balant stab at someone or something they dont understand so they ridicule it

maybe you dont care ...but have you thought what your flippant comments do or say to those who cannot defend or stand for themselves?
even more so when you seemingly have some concept or experience of it .....seen what that kids parents went through .....if it was total ignorance you could right it off as complete ignorance ......not so this time
you obviously dont care but dont take a whole section of society and demean them with complete incompetence of another type

Midnight.Sun

Post by Midnight.Sun » 12 Sep 2017, 02:29

Radagast did not mean to insult the people suffering from the illness, even before he wrote how much he has respect for them. He was wording his own negative opinion about Mrs May's social interaction skills, in which he wasn't successful in choosing his words. It's like when people say (drunken shi**) when they angrily trying to insult probably a drunk hostile person who did a wrong thing to them, that doesn't mean they despise all people suffering from alcoholism, they are just madly referring to the bad behaviour the drunk guy have done, but though naming people's ways or conditions is always a bad choice to describe one's dislike of another persons actions or behaviour, even on a public figure, it always become worse than the disliked behaviour itself.

Moving back to the Mrs May's subject itself, I wouldn't see fair to harsh talk Mrs May at all, I don't see how much better any alternative person would do in the troubled political terms Britain/UK is going through (please don't jump on with a million supposition), she is a moderate politician, IMO that's the type of politician needed in this term of Brexit change, not hardliners from either left or right, that would easily mess up like an elephant in a glassware store, I think Mrs May has so much things to balance on every step she has to take, which won't win her much publicity, as her decisions won't please everyone, only roughly would be ok by the majority of the public, certainly nothing so exciting.

That's obviously by far not the same moderate judgement I have Hillary and Bill Clinton, because -in complete opposite to Theresa May's sedate policy- I've seen enough treasonous actions of those two to get me into my acute conclusions of them, Trump is a million times wiser US president than both of the traitors, and his opinion about Russia is a breakthrough in US politics that awakens it from a conspiracy succeeded for a long time to heart both nations in favour of their common enemy, and the media and the opposition and the brainwashed public are being very ridicules. Although it's a free country after all, but national responsibility should be a bit better thought.

-----

Edit: Just to clarify, I was writing this post, when Sauer posted his last post above, which I haven't even read until later. So, excuse me for unintentionally getting in the middle of the conversation, also, for writing the political parts above, that now look out of the postings sequence.
Last edited by Midnight.Sun on 12 Sep 2017, 04:33, edited 3 times in total.

Radagast
junior librarian

Post by Radagast » 12 Sep 2017, 02:55

Last edited by Radagast on 12 Sep 2017, 23:11, edited 1 time in total.

sauer

Post by sauer » 12 Sep 2017, 03:51

You right
You don't know me or my family or my situation
My marriage is great thanks very much so are my family
I don't need lectured on what's it can & cant do
What I did expect possible is someone who has experience to realise that putting the condition into a derogatory sentence or phrase can insult those with that condition ...you obviously don't get it

Forget it ......life's too short