complete night vision rig for sale

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
bobjs

complete night vision rig for sale

Post by bobjs » 08 Mar 2018, 12:07

I don't want to sell this but health issues and a lack of use of one of the 2 x 20 tacs means one has to go,

only selling this as i have a spare drone pro to go on my other lighter rifle.

SOLD AS A JOB LOT PLEASE,

custom built tikka 595 in 20 tactical. round count is sub 400 shots,any inspection welcome, built by the master Neil Mckillop.

right handed with a 22" pacnor medium Vermin barrel 1 in 11 twist screw cut 1/2" unf.

the action bolt and moderator have been bead blasted so that they all match,

2 x 3 shot mags and a scruffy spare one that works.

1 x sl5 223 cal mod, bead blasted as above.

50 x Dakota NEW brass.( by the way its easy to make your own 20 tac brass from 223 cases so no brass issues.)

a redding 2 die 20 tac set. light use.

sat on top of this is my drone pro 10 x with neil mc mount. and the black synthetic stock has been fitted with a 6 volt battery and a charge socket, with charger, so no battery worries as long as you charge it for the correct time, also all the bits for the drone as it came from the factory,

seperate to that there is the drone illuminator that was purchased separately with battery, battery charger and mount,

i would like the buyer to come and collect as i do not fancy trying to ship this,

drone pro 10x with all the bits,and box,and origanal mount.
drone IR illuminator/ battery and charger and mount.

there are a choice of 3 illuminators
1, the early armasight illuminator
2, the second one as above, but i can’t tell if it’s the new one but it’s defo not the same.
3, a sunnranger black sun with the 4x50 lens...no mount with this one,
you choose the one you want and it’s yours,

tikka 595 20 tactical with inbuilt battery in the stock with charger to power the drone,
20 tac redding dies
50 x new 20 tac brass
2 x spare mags
sl5 mod in bead blasted stainless.
neil mac drone mount.
rifle slip
all,used but never abused,
looking for £2700 ovno,that’s for the lot, this is pick up load and shoot, as it’s used every weekend for foxing and is ready to go.

thank you

anyone genuinely interested can test fire the rifle set up this weekend on my 6000 +.acres

bob.

pictures can be sent if needed,
Last edited by bobjs on 08 Mar 2018, 23:27, edited 3 times in total.
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now

blueroll

Re: complete night vision rig for sale

Post by blueroll » 08 Mar 2018, 14:02

Bob.
I would be interested in the illuminator if its the newer XLRM and you decide to split please ?

bobjs

Post by bobjs » 08 Mar 2018, 17:26

blueroll wrote:Bob.
I would be interested in the illuminator if its the newer XLRM and you decide to split please ?
hi bud not sure if it’s the newer one,but it’s defo not the same as my first one that i still have, it has a larger front lens cover, i’ll have to check

but not splitting at the moment, i would love it all to go t9 the one person,

bob.
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

blueroll

Post by blueroll » 08 Mar 2018, 19:52

bobjs wrote:
hi bud not sure if it’s the newer one,but it’s defo not the same as my first one that i still have, it has a larger front lens cover, i’ll have to check

bob.
Hi Bob.
I am sorted now anyway but thanks for looking.

bobjs

Post by bobjs » 08 Mar 2018, 20:50

blueroll wrote:
bobjs wrote:

bob.
Hi Bob.
I am sorted now anyway but thanks for looking.
no problem bud

regards

bob.

fnb

Post by fnb » 09 Mar 2018, 00:31

Hi bob. Any chance you can post photos? I have a Sako 20 Tac and fancy a 2nd night vision only.

bobjs

Post by bobjs » 09 Mar 2018, 09:24

fnb wrote:Hi bob. Any chance you can post photos? I have a Sako 20 Tac and fancy a 2nd night vision only.

i will take some today, but they are always to big for this site, pictures sent sir,

bob.

bobjs

Post by bobjs » 10 Mar 2018, 23:36

drop the price to. £2650,

bob

bobjs

Post by bobjs » 15 Mar 2018, 12:35

NO LONGER FOR SALE.

I WILL BE KEEPING THIS AND SELLING ON MY SPARE DRONE

PLEASE SEE MY ADD ABOVE

Regards

bob.