NV rangefinder wanted - Technira, laserworks, Boblov or similar

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
Dave333

Re: NV rangefinder wanted - Technira, laserworks, Boblov or similar

Post by Dave333 » 22 Feb 2018, 11:18

pav wrote:Yes I only use it on fac air riffle and only use red laser after I zero gun on the target at 50 yards to make sure it's on target but after that I use the rangefinder you cant see the flicker but i use it at 50 .75 and 100 yards to shoot rabbits but iv also used it out to 235 yards on rabbits at end of longest field on my perm just to see if it works with someone with digi nv which you can see flicker so no gimmick

I meant adding the little laser to the top is just a gimmick,i know the actual LRF itself works well,ive got a couple and ive sold quite a few in the last 3 years ;) still not sure how it can be used with thermal though :think:
"he's not the messiah,he's a very naughty boy"

pav

Post by pav » 22 Feb 2018, 11:48

The red laser is only used just to make sure that it's lined up on target in middle of x hair then no more

wokkywokky

Post by wokkywokky » 15 Mar 2018, 09:21

Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?
It looked as though Splatty had them for sale on his website so I ordered one and then shortly after received an email saying there was a stock glitch and it wont be in stock again.

Really want one of these nv laser ranger finders. Not looking at the weapon mountable ones as my rifle needs to go on a diet with all the addon, ir, batteries that is mounted to it already. Plus I can use the rangefinder as a spotter rather than spooking the rabbits with the red torch. Then I can go from an addon with large screen to a neareye setup.

jrn

Post by jrn » 15 Mar 2018, 10:37

wokkywokky wrote:Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?
It looked as though Splatty had them for sale on his website so I ordered one and then shortly after received an email saying there was a stock glitch and it wont be in stock again.

Really want one of these nv laser ranger finders. Not looking at the weapon mountable ones as my rifle needs to go on a diet with all the addon, ir, batteries that is mounted to it already. Plus I can use the rangefinder as a spotter rather than spooking the rabbits with the red torch. Then I can go from an addon with large screen to a neareye setup.
They are showing in stock at custom rifle scopes .com

wokkywokky

Post by wokkywokky » 15 Mar 2018, 11:15

jrn wrote:
wokkywokky wrote:Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

They are showing in stock at custom rifle scopes .com
Hi Jim thanks, Splattys website is customriflescopes, that's where I ordered it from but they do not nor will they stock it again.

blueeyes

Post by blueeyes » 15 Mar 2018, 11:45

wokkywokky

Post by wokkywokky » 15 Mar 2018, 12:12

blueeyes wrote:one here £110 posted http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread.php ... nge-Finder
cheers mate. I just logged in to airgun bbs and it says I don't have permission to view this page.

blueeyes

Post by blueeyes » 15 Mar 2018, 12:18

PM your email addy to me bud and I will PM it to him its a weapon mounted one

wokkywokky

Post by wokkywokky » 15 Mar 2018, 13:38

blueeyes wrote:PM your email addy to me bud and I will PM it to him its a weapon mounted one
cheers mate, if its a weapon mounted one then that's not for me. I much prefer to have the handheld unit which I can use as a spotter and range finder in one.

treetop

Post by treetop » 22 Apr 2018, 20:25

I have a laserworks hand held I don't use, if it's any good ?
Cheers