1 of there nice rifles has to go,

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
bobjs

1 of there nice rifles has to go,

Post by bobjs » 15 Oct 2017, 19:05

Due health issues I am not shooting as much as I would like so I need to sell one of the rifles below.

all are right handed and well looked after and shoot better than me, I will only need 2 so 1 has to go.

tikka 595 in 6mmbr.

basic info below, please pm ref any more info is needed

total round count now is well below 500.

rifle was built by Neil Mckillop so it's a shooter all right.

the barrel is a Pac nor 5 grove 1/9 twist on a number 3 profile. stainless.

barrel length 24" 1/9 twist.

barrel thread is a 1/2" unf thread.

bare rifle and 3 shot poly mag £700, plus rfd costs, reason its cheap is the stock had a wee bit of repair work done but its nout major.

Ase S5 .25 cal mod in stainless for the above, £150, if sold with the rifle, has seen less shots than the rifle.

tikka 595 in 20 tactical,

22" medium varmint barrel.

1/11 twist.

bead blasted action barrel and bolt knob.

1/2" unf thread.

2 x 3 shot mags and an old spare one. £850 plus rfd costs

Ase .223 sl5 bead blasted mod in the same thread, £150, if sold with the rifle,

this can come with a nice walnut stock or I can do a reduced price if it comes with a untidy black synthetic stock.

sako s/491 in 20 tactical,

20 " stainless barrel sporter type.

1/12 twist

1/2" unf thread

nice walnut stock that was imported from Australia.

custom bolt knob.

£600 plus rfd costs.

same mod as above, Ase .223 sl5 bead blasted mod in the same thread, £150, if sold with the rifle,

I have the following at extra costs depending on what rifle is wanted/sold/staying. and they are not being sold separately until whatever rifle is sold.

101 new lapua 6mm br brass.£75 plus shipping(in 2 x 50 round boxes)
50 x new Dakota 20 tac brass.£45 plus shipping
20 tac 2 x redding dies set.£90 plus postage. fl and seating dies light use.
a mixed set of old 6mmbr dies only for sale with the br @ just £60 plus shipping. 3 dies. sold as told.
1 x tikka 595 22.250./.6mmbr 5 shot steel mag £50 plus shipping
blued sako 1" optiloc rings and basses, £90 plus shipping if the sake sells.
blued tikka 595 1" optiloc rings and basses £90 plus shipping if one of the tikka sell.
spare painted sako s/491 stock, £50 plus shipping. if the sako sells. keeps the nice stock safe from warts

**there may well be a Zeiss 4.5/14x44 MC for sale as well.**

I will take some new pictures when I can but the rifles are posted on here in the sale sections should you want to read more about them,

PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ONE OF THE RIFLES.

Kind regards

bob.
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube
Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
13-10-2017, 18:58 #2
SD Regular

bobjs's Avatar Join Date
Sep 2009
Blog Entries
View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
top floor please,

thank you

bob
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
Today, 16:29 #3
SD Regular

bobjs's Avatar Join Date
Sep 2009
Blog Entries
View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
got to have another bump.

thanks

BOB.

known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now