Snipercam mpr player

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
mmbeatle

Snipercam mpr player

Post by mmbeatle » 09 Aug 2017, 13:39

Does anyone know where I can get one as mine is faulty as can't seem to get hold of snipercam no answer via Facebook
Regards Mark

snoopdogg0007

Re: Snipercam mpr player

Post by snoopdogg0007 » 12 Aug 2017, 12:51

Hi Mark ....I've had the same with mine . The jack broke on mine and the dvr doesn't like turning on or off sometimes ... got hold of Anthoni said he would send one out that was about 2 months ago still waiting .....I've got a link for the dvr I'll try and send it ...its the cheapest I've found upto now
Keith

snoopdogg0007

Post by snoopdogg0007 » 12 Aug 2017, 12:59

Can't put link up to big ..

Alibabe.com
2.5 inch LCD screen hd 1080pportable mini dvr

Shenzhen Cassandra electronics ..

Dave333

Post by Dave333 » 13 Aug 2017, 06:06

you can use a Maplins Angel Eye if you can find one,slightly different button configuration thats all,works well.
"he's not the messiah,he's a very naughty boy"

Chrissmith0881

Post by Chrissmith0881 » 15 Aug 2017, 19:07

Unfortunately this is the world of snipercam that's why I sold mine I managed to buy a new dvr then sold the unit antoni said he was going to get me a new one I would have payed but I never heard from him again.

Easypeasy

Post by Easypeasy » 16 Aug 2017, 04:48

I bought one . And it didn't work straight away so sent it back. Got a refund straight away. Got another one used it a couple of times and didn't like it. So sold it on . The buyer received it and said it didn't work . So gave refund . And got the unit back.the on /off button was broken. I took the MPR apart and found the on/off buttons are very shit quality. I managed to fix it. I managed to track down one of the MPRs someone was selling so sold the whole snipercam unit with 2 working MPRs .
My advice would be avoid the snipercam. And Antoni. He's always steaming drunk.on his YouTube videos. People may say the snipercam is the best thing since sliced bread but I wouldn't buy another one.
You can buy the exact MPRs for the snipercam in Alibaba in China but there is a minimum order of 10. And they cost about $85 each so you'll have to spend $850 Just to get one.
As mentioned you can get similar one a in maplins but the buttons work in a different configuration. At least with maplns if it mucks up you can take it back and get a refund or replacement the same day rather than waiting for some drunken asshole to answer his phone .
+++++++