Screw in DSA for MTC and some Hawke scopes.

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
some bloke
NON EMMET

Re: Screw in DSA for MTC and some Hawke scopes.

Post by some bloke » 03 Sep 2016, 08:51

Sorted thanks Owd Red. :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum - bet I'm older than you. :angel:

pickle
Stihl pickled

Re: pickles erroneous spotter results

Post by pickle » 03 Sep 2016, 12:40

Just to qualify my post on this thread. I have had issues that are now pretty much resolved. Some bloke has been a very patient diamond and typically knows his stuff - without doubt. My Pentacon lens was problematic, with issues that others have not come across - tiny bits of the lens were missing inside etc. I have been lucky enough to find another lens that works really well never realising the Pentacon had issues until I stripped it. Truth is I still can't see why it does not work very well at night - in daylight it is/was a gem. Also my iR torch upgrade upped the anti a lot more and the final solution was when the farmer ploughed the stubble field all was then revealed. i can now pick up trees at stupid distances, recognise badgers and foxes out to 200 plus metres - just. The final 'upgrade' will be to realign the IR torch beams as per some blokes tutorial on YT. This stuff really works and my apologies for any confusion or erroneous results given on my part. i have to say that this M42 spotter build is a static item and I would have been better served had I carted it about a bit more.

Owd Red

Post by Owd Red » 04 Sep 2016, 14:41

I don't need a cab Dave I have my bus pass, got yours yet Lol. Oh and my heating allowance arrives in Nov :yawn:

Owd Red

Post by Owd Red » 06 Sep 2016, 11:01

Cheers Dave, MTC DSA ordered Saturday and arrived Sunday, great service.

It fits my MTC Mamba perfectly and also fits my Hawke Panorama EV, Magic our Morris :wtf:

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 07 Dec 2017, 17:13

Sorry to drag up an old thread but would any of you Mamba users with one of these adaptors happen to know if they also thread into MTC Viper/Viper Pro Ocular adjuster threads?

An enquiry on the PW suggests they might but the description of the chaps MTC Viper scope does not mention Pro - so I'm confused about whether its a Viper or Viper Pro that he's maybe described wrong. Ya knows what farmers be like. :D

aljonco

Post by aljonco » 09 Dec 2017, 14:34

Would this work connecting my wdv700 to my mamba? Or do you have something else for this problem?

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 09 Dec 2017, 16:14

aljonco wrote:Would this work connecting my wdv700 to my mamba? Or do you have something else for this problem?
No sorry - apart from needing a dedicated collar between it and the WDV, it would have the wrong eye relief.

Clive does upgrades from WDV700's to the new 800's which fit the Mamba.