New firmware for pulsar

A place for all thermal spotter and riflescope questions and info
andy66

New firmware for pulsar

Postby andy66 » 07 Dec 2017, 17:41

Had a notification for the new firmware for my helion today 2.2.11. Got excited as it said new features (expecting to be able to switch off the extremely bright icons) but nothing at all have changed. So much for the new features.

Andy

Mini Magnum

Re: New firmware for pulsar

Postby Mini Magnum » 07 Dec 2017, 20:21

We were promised sound before Christmas, but that will be on the trail models only, as helion models have no speaker...they were also meant to be listing what changes were made with each firmware revision.

AnthonyR

Postby AnthonyR » 07 Dec 2017, 21:47

My app says both my units have the latest software but they haven't been updated for ages.

How do you get notifications about the updates and where are you getting the info about the sound etc??

If my Helion never gets any sound because there is no mic I will be well pissed off, it said on the Pulsar website that the sound was coming in future for both the Helion and Trail models

oggiegb

Postby oggiegb » 07 Dec 2017, 23:03

I think 2.2.11 is an update from October or earlier? I was excited (as I love an upgrade) but then remembered I posted something in the Pulsar fb page a while back about this specific update.

Mini Magnum

Postby Mini Magnum » 07 Dec 2017, 23:18

AnthonyR wrote:My app says both my units have the latest software but they haven't been updated for ages.

How do you get notifications about the updates and where are you getting the info about the sound etc??

If my Helion never gets any sound because there is no mic I will be well pissed off, it said on the Pulsar website that the sound was coming in future for both the Helion and Trail models

Anthony if you look under the units there is no microphone on the Helion there is on the Trails.

andy66

Postby andy66 » 08 Dec 2017, 08:11

AnthonyR wrote:My app says both my units have the latest software but they haven't been updated for ages.

Your right it does say on the pulsar website ''Video / sound recorder: integrated''. So if it turns out that pulsar have not fitted a mic then I'm pretty sure you can get a full refund as you were miss sold a product.

Andy

Return to “thermal imaging”