Pb if # sunranger ?

Flashlights, IR illuminators. Projects, reviews and queries. DIY 'stickies' here too.
sunndog
ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Pb if # sunranger ?

Postby sunndog » 09 Nov 2017, 22:22

cliveward wrote:
SikaStag wrote:Now you wouldn't want us thinking that BS stands for Bull shit Clive :oops: . You say you will do something, then you don't. Maybe you don't have a meter :crazy: . What is the big secret. Wouldn't you prefer that readings are taken by others from the same ir meter :clap: . If we all have the same then its a fair playing field :thumbup: . Don't you agree. Unless you have something to hide, share with us all. not just me in a Pm :yawn: .

Since you seem to like smilies. Fill your wellies.

Cheers
Ian

OK...OK you got me!

I don't have one really, too bloody expensive and difficult to source, but as we're near the port here, imported labour is very cheap as they fall out the back of lorries in the local Tesco. :thumbup:

I have a handy lad called Vasile here and essentially when I shine an IR in right in his eyeball, every time he says 'ow boss' in a minute equates to W/m2. :thumbup:

I used to use Dimitru but he was older and his cataracts were getting quite bad so gave some iffy readings. :(

Cheers

Clive

Did the i.r exposure cure his cataracts?
oslon black drivers
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2333

when asking for advice, please include what n.v device and/or illumination you already have (if any) and what rifles you intend to use them on...cheers

poppy mae

Postby poppy mae » 09 Nov 2017, 22:34

Hes not even on B.U.P.A .......Ward optical eye surgery....

cliveward
FORUM SPONSOR

Postby cliveward » 10 Nov 2017, 10:34

I've been rumbled once more. :cry:

Yet again another of our woefully inadequate products performing poorly. :cry:

I should be able to get a T20 to do better than this. Sorry guys. :thumbdown: :angel:

Cheers

Clive

Sussexsteve

Postby Sussexsteve » 14 Nov 2017, 16:51

Bloody brilliant! I just need to get some more popcorn ...

Return to “Illumination”