my nite vision if it works

A discussion group for all nightvision users. Find 'Best scope for nv?' here also.

lenny.sch

Re: my nite vision if it works

Post by lenny.sch » 14 Apr 2015, 06:08

Hey David.
You must have moved your pics as the first 2 aren't showing.

To post pics here using a windows based PC just move your mouse over the thumbnail of your pic on Photobucket and a little icon will appear in the right hand top corner of the pic then move your mouse over the icon and a list will appear then just left click on the share in the list then a new window will open which has a list of photo links listed.
Choose the one that says " IMG " just left mouse click on it then it will turn yellow saying coppied then it returns to normal then you just go back to your posting and press enter a couple of times to get a few lines down of spacing then right click your mouse where the cursor is and select paste.. :)

David's Pic

then move your cursor to after the /url] at the end then press enter a couple of times again to get down 2 lines so it's not all bunched up and start typing text or paste another picture link.. :)

ATB: len

david bennett

Re: my nite vision if it works

Post by david bennett » 14 Apr 2015, 08:37

lenny.sch wrote:Hey David.
You must have moved your pics as the first 2 aren't showing.

To post pics here using a windows based PC just move your mouse over the thumbnail of your pic on Photobucket and a little icon will appear in the right hand top corner of the pic then move your mouse over the icon and a list will appear then just left click on the share in the list then a new window will open which has a list of photo links listed.
Choose the one that says " IMG " just left mouse click on it then it will turn yellow saying coppied then it returns to normal then you just go back to your posting and press enter a couple of times to get a few lines down of spacing then right click your mouse where the cursor is and select paste.. :)

David's Pic

then move your cursor to after the /url] at the end then press enter a couple of times again to get down 2 lines so it's not all bunched up and start typing text or paste another picture link.. :)

ATB: len
hi lenny thanks I will have to ask my daughter to show me , on the rapid 7 forum its easy ,its nice to show the lads your kit.. Dave