Video section

Tell us your thoughts on improving the forum.
V8 90

Video section

Post by V8 90 » 01 Nov 2012, 22:21

There are numerous videos scattered between the sections - So how about a dedicated Video Section :thumbup:

PESCA

Re: Video section

Post by PESCA » 01 Nov 2012, 22:33

Just thought it would be better to have videos in the section that they're relevant to as it could make the threads that they're from look even more messy.

George

Barrelsniffer

Post by Barrelsniffer » 02 Nov 2012, 06:05

George i agree with N8 90 in there own section.

some bloke
TRADER MEMBER

Post by some bloke » 02 Nov 2012, 15:34

It's a tricky one. Whilst a vid section might seem attractive the vid itself would likely lose relevance if we're reading a topic in another section: Have I got this right? I'd have to switch out of the relevant section into the vid section, watch the vid, then back out of the vid section and back into the relevant post section?

Perhaps we could compromise by posting the vid where it's relevant but enter a link in a vid section? HMM kinda faffin around for the sake of it TBH and it'll lead to more clickin to get to see what the whole story is about. :think:

sunndog
ADMINISTRATOR

Post by sunndog » 02 Nov 2012, 16:09

some bloke wrote:It's a tricky one. Whilst a vid section might seem attractive the vid itself would likely lose relevance if we're reading a topic in another section: Have I got this right? I'd have to switch out of the relevant section into the vid section, watch the vid, then back out of the vid section and back into the relevant post section?

Perhaps we could compromise by posting the vid where it's relevant but enter a link in a vid section? HMM kinda faffin around for the sake of it TBH and it'll lead to more clickin to get to see what the whole story is about. :think:
as above....sorry lads but a vid section is a headache waiting to happen
besides there already is one in a way. if you want to watch, for example. the original lardylight vid from months and months ago. you can just go on his youtube channel and search for it....not really any different than a new page on here
oslon black drivers
http://nightvisionforumuk.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2333

when asking for advice, please include what n.v device and/or illumination you already have (if any) and what rifles you intend to use them on...cheers

Barrelsniffer

Post by Barrelsniffer » 02 Nov 2012, 17:06

some bloke wrote:It's a tricky one. Whilst a vid section might seem attractive the vid itself would likely lose relevance if we're reading a topic in another section: Have I got this right? I'd have to switch out of the relevant section into the vid section, watch the vid, then back out of the vid section and back into the relevant post section?

Put it that way yep i have to agree with you..i withdraw my last comment.. :thumbdown:

Silent Shooter
FOUNDER

Post by Silent Shooter » 02 Nov 2012, 17:44

Cheers lads that's that sorted then NO vid section :thumbup: