Suntek trailcams

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
Burped

Suntek trailcams

Post by Burped » 19 Jan 2024, 17:23

I am an old newbie, retired and with a lifelong passion for Mother Nature and all that she embraces. I live in rural Sth Lincolnshire and have several trailcams for monitoring birds, badgers and foxes etc. I bought an entry level HIKMICRO thermal monocular kit for general usage and vermin control (maybe).

Two years of medical issues have curtailed my activities but I am trying to get out and about again.

I have been using Suntek trailcams for badger watching (4g cloud things which send images to my smartphone). I am struggling however with my later purchases ie HC-900 pro. It will not load up to the 'cloud' thingy. It is supposed to be the super dooper model with live video facility whilst it whistles dixie and makes you a cup of tea (not really).

I am still in communication with the supplier and manufacturer and some improvements have been made ie the camera now recognizes the PAYG o2 sim card but still does not connect with my phone APP.

Does anyone have any experience of these cameras and who might be able to offer advice?

Regards,
Nev.

blueeyes

Re: Suntek trailcams

Post by blueeyes » 21 Jan 2024, 09:42

It would help if you said what app your on and what system you have IE Android or IOS and what model phone etc

Burped

Post by Burped » 21 Jan 2024, 14:59

You're right it would, SuntekCam app, Android Samsung Galaxy A42 5G. Model SM-A426B/DS

blueeyes

Post by blueeyes » 21 Jan 2024, 15:17