Odd innit

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
rodp
NON EMMET

Re: Odd innit

Post by rodp » 30 May 2017, 15:47

chas wrote:
sauer wrote:Yup I know the advert !
Would use her sh1te as toothpaste!
That might just spoil your chances of furthering the relationship to a more intimate level :lol:

Not from what the lads at work keep showing me on fb :sick: There's some right weirdo's about it seems :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Land Rover, the worlds best 4x4 by far"

"Argo, a great 8x8"

hairyyoda

Post by hairyyoda » 30 May 2017, 22:59

:wave: Rod's quote >>> "There's some right weirdo's about it seems"

Sometimes "I FEAR" that I fall into that category :roll: quite often :lolno:
I was in Morrison's Llanelli a few weeks ago minding my own business discreetly reading through this months Sporting Gun, a smartly dressed 40 something woman came clip clopping past leaving a waft of a vapour trail of nostril arousing perfume in here wake :)
My natural reaction was to turn and look and sniff the air again :o and mentally give her a eleven out of ten of credit score in my head for her presentation :thumbup:
Three seconds later a older woman who I presume was her mother "gave me the evil eye" :lolno: and seriously frowned at me for what seemed like minutes ? :wtf:
Highly embarrassed :oops: but "very pleasant to the nose and the eye anyway"
I must learn some self discipline ? :lol:
Phil
ImageImageImage

Radagast
junior librarian

Post by Radagast » 31 May 2017, 01:35

Women dress to be noticed.
Only unmarried billionaires with a title of nobility are allowed to notice.
Obviously womens logic isn't.
As I mentioned to a young lady who was dressed to catch a man, "you are fishing. You have to accept catching an old boot every now and then."

hairyyoda

Post by hairyyoda » 31 May 2017, 07:58

:wave: You know when your "brain is mellowing" when your drawn more towards the "mumsy female" than towards the "I am special heavy maintenance models" :lolno: :lol: :clap:

Thanks
Phil
ImageImageImage

Radagast
junior librarian

Post by Radagast » 31 May 2017, 11:17

I knew I was getting old when I saw a 17 year old blonde beauty walking down the road with her mum. I thought "Thats hot!". I was looking at the mum. :) That was 15 years ago.

hairyyoda

Post by hairyyoda » 31 May 2017, 12:27

:wave: I base some of my skewed logic around :think: when your children decide which nursing home they are going to put you in :shock: :wtf: I would think that a good old fashioned mumsy and caring woman is going to look after someone a bit better than a younger care free woman who could be "glued to facebook or twitter ? or painting their nails" and not really interested in looking after grumpy old people :o :roll: :lol: :clap:

We can only live in hope :thumbup:
Phil
ImageImageImage

sedstar

Post by sedstar » 04 Jun 2017, 08:21

god made us MICKS last? he was done practicing on the other races, heh heh heh

at least we know enough to EAT potatoes instead of make booze out of it, lol...
Well, I understand that, boys... but see, my CAT gets the silly idea you're making fun of HIM... then he gets, *really* mean...

hairyyoda

Post by hairyyoda » 04 Jun 2017, 10:59

:wave: Sedstar
"Potcheen" was not originally concocted as a brain deadening spirit for enjoyment ? the recipe was first trailed as a paint stripping formula that could also dissolve soft enamel and the hard glaze on ceramics :lol: :clap:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poit%C3%ADn

Our Irish ancestors also refined a rougher distilled recipe for the old TVO tractors to save the duty on the petrol :thumbup: , down side to that idea was that unburned fumes from the strong alcoholic brew wafting back from the up front tractor exhaust stack sent many a tractor driver through the odd hedge :shock: or down a ditch :o :roll:
Health & Safety and fewer agricultural calamities vastly improved when diesel became the norm for tractor fuel.

Thanks
Phil
ImageImageImage