Politicians.

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
sedstar

Re: Politicians.

Post by sedstar » 16 Apr 2017, 14:50

heres our tax-paid "murican bobbies"... told to look the other way, time and again thru this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6z4JmU0hY4

heres the mainstream media? promoting racism against white people... *openly*... this isnt some small newspaper rag of crazies? this is mainstream big media..."white males should not be allowed to vote"... but? trumpsupporters are the "racists"??? riiiiiight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED6bjs8D3Bg

stories like this? are just icing on the cake, for "what gun rights are for"...

http://news.enat.ro/armed-illegals-try- ... f-cowboys/
Last edited by sedstar on 16 Apr 2017, 14:58, edited 1 time in total.
Well, I understand that, boys... but see, my CAT gets the silly idea you're making fun of HIM... then he gets, *really* mean...

sunndog
ADMINISTRATOR

Post by sunndog » 16 Apr 2017, 14:54

What is class 3? First time i'v heard that

I'd personally stand.....on the heads of people giving the free money to scumbags
You'll find no argument from me that england's welfare system is an absolute joke. Living from the state is a lifestyle option over here....and they live well if they know how to play the system.
Genuine cases tend to get screwed over when they need it too
Thermal hunting forum

https://thermalhuntingforum.com/

sedstar

Post by sedstar » 16 Apr 2017, 15:03

oh, its a yank classification, sorry...

class III = "silencers", "full auto", etc etc... you know, the expensive toys? lol...not my cup of tea? i'm more of a target/varmint kind of guy? i like a nice bolt gun personally... but different strokes for different blokes... we treat "silencers" like your trying to buy uranium, LMAO... about the only thing i am jealous of about europe, ha ha

basically? all the crap YOU guys go thru to buy a real gun? we have to go thru, to try to buy a silencer... its just silly...

my state allows it though, i just have to pay a 300 dollar "extra tax" on every class III "item" and pass a background check... an extensive background check,no biggie, just takes time.

still? adding 300 dollars (federal tax stamp) to the proice of a low end silencer? is ridiculous... my state? doesnt add its own "tax stamp" on top of the fed tax stamp...
Well, I understand that, boys... but see, my CAT gets the silly idea you're making fun of HIM... then he gets, *really* mean...

sedstar

Post by sedstar » 16 Apr 2017, 15:05

what you think about "free speech"? if yer not advocating violence gainst anyone, should your political views be "censored" off of the media and the internet? i mean, assuming your not a nazi or anythign weird, naturally? free speech okay?

sunndog
ADMINISTRATOR

Post by sunndog » 16 Apr 2017, 15:14

Free speech is a great idea in theory.......but in practice too many idiots disagree with me :lol:
Thermal hunting forum

https://thermalhuntingforum.com/

sedstar

Post by sedstar » 16 Apr 2017, 15:18

erm......

yer basically agreeing with most of the TRUMP platform he ran on, lol... you would be a REPUBLICAN if you lived in murica, pretty much...

Frogman Ladue

Post by Frogman Ladue » 17 Apr 2017, 01:47

As of Jan 2016 there is an estimated 300,000,000 guns in the US. Total gun related deaths in US for 2015 is 13,286. Doing the math, that would be 299,986,714 guns that DID NOT KILL ANYONE in the US that year. If you would like to check those figures, they were via BBC. 31% of the population owns at least one gun.

Think of all those 299.9mil guns that are going to shoot someone in 2017! Better ban all guns. :roll: Because Americans are bad people. Guns don't kill people, criminals do.

This one has been mutilated and miscued multiple times. You're more likely to die due to medical screwups in the US, than you are of gun related violence/accidents...so here's the number based on peer reviewed journal studies...

http://journals.lww.com/journalpatients ... rms.2.aspx
...an updated estimate is developed from modern studies published from 2008 to 2011.
Results: Using a weighted average of the 4 studies, a lower limit of 210,000 deaths per year was associated with preventable harm in hospitals. Given limitations in the search capability of the Global Trigger Tool and the incompleteness of medical records on which the Tool depends, the true number of premature deaths associated with preventable harm to patients was estimated at more than 400,000 per year.
Ok, let's give it the average....210,000 deaths by medical screw ups.

Now from BBC....http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34996604
According to figures from the US Department of Justice and the Council on Foreign Affairs, 11,385 people died on average annually in firearm incidents in the US between 2001 and 2011.
Doing the math....11,385 x4 = (11,385 x the years 2008,9,10,11) = 45,540 people killed buy guns in America between 2008 and 2011. Now how many people got killed by nurses and doctors during those 4 years? 210,000. So doing the math, Americans died on the average, 22% more often by doctor or nurses, than by gun related deaths during the years of 2008 through 2011.

So now what do we do? Create a first world witch hunt ban all heath care from the US because it kills people almost 4 to 1 over those evil guns? Kinda sound like a stupid idea....just like creating your own facts to throw hate on evil American gun owners, when your statistics prove otherwise.
Evolving work in progress, E700+DSA (Build Finished Feb2016)..Link

Last update to US spec'ed E700+DSA T-20,T67 Build. (US Parts List!)...Link

sedstar

Post by sedstar » 17 Apr 2017, 08:37

no... what we GOTTA get rid of? or at LEAST get a mature licensing scheme for? are those stairsteps...*shudder*

i dont see why people can just live in ranch (single story) homes... stairs are sooooo dangerous. just look at the statistics!!

children and old people are particularly vulnerable. its like people just want to kick babies and grandmas down the stupid things. all they are good for is people falling down them. And? when combines with an intoxicated person?1?! *recipe for disaster*

did you ever realize, that you are SEVEN TIMES MORE LIKELY to be killed by your OWN stairs than someone elses stais? its just crazy!

ask ANY doctor or nurse about the horrific injuries stairsteps cause every year, its heinous... they see them every DAY in large hospitals. Its an epidemic... in MY country? we got rid of the stairs YEARS ago, and look how many lives have been saved! dont be so barbaric...

stairs in the WORKPLACe? even worse...

stuhlschuter

Post by stuhlschuter » 03 May 2017, 16:40

Please tell me where in the commonwealth of Pennsylvania you can open carry ?

Geo

PS : also let me know where I can hunt at night using any type of night vision for coyotes etc ......

hairyyoda

Post by hairyyoda » 03 May 2017, 20:10

:wave: Stuhlschuter, jump on to www.trapshooters.com and someone will answers your 2 questions with a fast response :thumbup:
Thanks
Phil
ImageImageImage